Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sleep Number Update: Night One

So. Night One of sleeping on the new Sleep Number bed we just had set up in our room.

The big question is this: Do I like it?

It sure seems comfy enough. I'm not sure I have the "sleep number" part down just yet. I found myself playing with it during the night. Up it goes....down it goes, trying to figure out if I wanted a firm mattress or a softer one.

In any event I didn't wake up with a backache; my constant companion for the last few months. So that is a major plus..
I did, however, have a neck ache. Apparently the newly supportive mattress has shone a spotlight on my non-supportive pillow. Looks like I need to get a new pillow to fix that little problem.

My verdict so far? I'm giving the bed a tentative green light. Time will tell, but so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment